Last updated March 2020
Welcome to our website. In accessing and using this website, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
The “Site” or “We” shall mean https://www.purifydigital.com/ that is owned by Purify Digital Limited, a company incorporated in the UK (registration number 08714197) having its registered office at 5 St John’s Lane, London, EC1M 4BH, UK. A reference to “you” or “your” is a reference to the user of this Site.
These Terms, including governing your obligations, access to and use of the Site. By accessing the Site, you confirm that you accept these Terms and are indicating that you have read, understand and agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to these terms, then you have no right to access our Site. If you are not over the age of 18 years, you must obtain the consent of your parent or guardian before using this website.
We reserve the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, discontinue or terminate the Site at any time. We may also modify these Terms so please refer to the “Last Updated Date” on the top of the page. By continuing to access or use the Site after we have posted a modification to these Terms, you are indicating that you agree to be bound by the modified Terms and Conditions. If the modified Terms and Conditions are not acceptable to you, your only recourse is to cease using the Site.
2. Site Content and Ownership
The website is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of the United Kingdom and foreign countries. Except as expressly provided in these Terms and Conditions, Purify Digital exclusively own all right, title and interest in and to the Site and its services, including all associated intellectual property rights. You agree not to remove, alter or obscure any copyright, trademark, service mark or other proprietary rights notices incorporated in or accompanying the Site and its Content.
- All content that you upload to our Site must be accurate and to comply with the applicable law. Your content shall not contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful, discriminatory, unethical, immoral or inflammatory and shall not contain any material which does or could potentially infringe the intellectual property rights of a third party.
- In addition to all of our rights, we reserve the right to take down any content that you upload to our Site at any time without notice and without having to give a reason.
- If you choose to contact our members using the Site, your details (including your e-mail address, telephone number and the country of the property you are considering a valuation on) will be sent to the member that you are enquiring with. We do not accept any liability for any subsequent communications that you receive directly from that member.
- You may download material from this Site for the sole purpose of using this Site where we provide an option for you to do so. However, you must not copy, transmit, modify, republish, store, frame, pass-off or link to any material or information on or downloaded from this Site without our prior written consent.
- Purify Digital shall not be liable for any consequential financial loss or damage however caused as a result of system failure.
- In the event of strikes, Acts of God, War or any other cause of events, which prevent Purify Digital from carrying out this Site, Purify Digital shall not be liable for any losses or damages suffered by the User.
- Purify Digital will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of any Website or to your downloading of any material from Web or own media hardware.
3. Third Party Providers
This Site may contain links to websites operated by third parties. We have no control over their individual content. We give no warranties or representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any of the information appearing in relation to any linked websites. The links are for your convenience only. If you decide to access any third party website linked from this Site, you do so at your own risk.
4. Limitation of liability
- We are not responsible for the loss of User data. The User is ultimately responsible for ensuring the appropriate backups are completed and that tapes are taken off site or otherwise secured appropriately.
- The User indemnifies Purify Digital in respect of:
- direct damage to Purify Digital’s property which is established to be the result of negligence by the User or its servants or agents.
- direct injury to or death of any of Purify Digital’s servants or agents resulting from the negligence of the User or its servants or agents.
- in no event shall Purify Digital be liable for indirect or consequential damages
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold Purify Digital, its officers, directors, employees, agents, and third party licensors, harmless from and against any claims, liabilities, losses, damages, and expenses, including, without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, arising out of or in any way connected with your access to or use of the Site and its Content, or your violation of these Terms.
6. Trademark Rights
The trademarks “Purify Digital” and accompanying logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of Purify Digital Limited. Any other trademarks, service marks, logos, trade names and any other proprietary designations are the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective parties.
7. Governing Law
The Terms and Conditions and any disputes or claims arising out of or in connection with its subject matter are governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales. The parties irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions.