Purify Digital (hereinafter: the “Company”) are committed to complying with the General Data Protection Regulation and the Data Protection Act 2018, once enacted. Looking after the personal information you share with us is very important, and we want you to be confident that your personal data is kept safely and securely and to understand how we use it to offer you a better service.
We have published this notice to help you understand
- how and why the Company collect information from you;
- who we share your information with, why and on what basis;
- what your rights are.
Should you need to contact us please write to email@example.com
This privacy notice was last updated on 25th May 2018.
This policy applies only to information collected on websites that are directly linked to this policy, and does not apply to information collected in other areas, whether online or offline. This policy does not apply to third-party websites that may be accessed through a link from a site covered by this policy. You should review the privacy policies of any third-party websites to understand how that site collects, uses and discloses any Personal Information or non-Personal Information.
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT WHEN YOU REGISTER AND WHY
When you sign up with us we would ask you to provide some personal information such as:
- Company name
- Skype profile
- Email address
“Personal Information” is information that directly identifies you or could reasonably be used in combination with other information to identify you and which is submitted to and/or collected by the Company web sites and maintained by or for the Company in an accessible form. Examples of Personal Information that directly identify you can include your name, social security number, generic data, street address, telephone number, email address and other similar information. Examples of Personal Information that when combined with other information may be able to identify you include race, gender, zip code and other similar information. Both types of information are considered “Personal Information” for the purposes of this policy.
Please do not submit any Personal Information if you do not want it to be collected. You should be aware, however, that without providing requested information, even Personal Information, and you may not be able to participate in particular features or activities that require such information.
We do not collect any Personal Information unless it is provided to us voluntarily through forms or data fields. Certain areas of our websites allow you to contact us to ask questions or provide comments or other information. Please be aware that when you ask questions or provide comments or other information, you may be disclosing Personal Information.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
If you provide us with Personal Information we may use that information to contact you by e-mail, regular mail, telephone or other means, to provide you with information you requested about specific products or services, provide additional future information about products or services that may be of interest to you. You agree that the Company may use conversational data obtained through your live chat with the Chabot. Other or additional information about use of your Personal Information may appear at the point where you are asked to provide Personal Information in a form or data field.
We use this consolidated information to help us better design and promote the Company’s products, to communicate information to you, to enhance our marketing and activities, and to facilitate other business functions.
COLLECTION OF NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION
Non-Personal Information is information that is not personal, such as questions, comments, ideas and suggestions that you provide, or information that we may collect that is not linked to any Personal Information. Non-Personal Information will be treated as non-confidential, and we may disclose and/or use that information without any obligation whatsoever to you, for any purpose and through any means.
WHO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH AND WHY
The Company will not transfer or allow access to your Personal Information to third parties (ii) to Advertisers who assist us in providing service to you; (iii) in connection with security related or law enforcement investigations or in the course of cooperating with authorities; (iv) to comply with legal requirements or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims; (v) when we believe it is necessary to share information in order to assist in an investigation regarding, or to prevent, illegal activities, suspected fraud, or situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person; and (vi) to third parties with whom the Company is jointly marketing a product or service or jointly conducting a program or activity.
The Company takes reasonable precautions to keep Personal Information secure against unauthorized access and use.
HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION
If we collect your personal information, the length of time we retain it is determined by a number of factors including the purpose for which we use that information and our obligations under other laws.
We may need your personal information to establish, bring or defend legal claims. For this purpose, we will always retain your personal information for a set period stated in the respective EU state regulatory directive for any of the purposes listed under How we use your information above. The only exceptions to this are where:
- the law requires us to hold your personal information for a longer period, or delete it sooner;
- you exercise your right to have the information erased (where it applies) and we do not need to hold it in connection with any of the reasons permitted or required under the law;
- we bring or defend a legal claim or other proceedings during the period we retain your personal information, in which case we will retain your personal information until those proceedings have concluded and no further appeals are possible; or
- in limited cases, existing or future law or a court or regulator requires us to keep your personal information for a longer or shorter period.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS
You are entitled to request the following from the Company, these are called your Data Subject Rights:
- Right of access –to request access to your personal information and information about how we process it
- Right to rectification –to have your personal information corrected if it is inaccurate and to have incomplete personal information completed
- Right to erasure (also known as the Right to be Forgotten) – to have your personal information erased.
- Right to restriction of processing – to restrict processing of your personal information
- Right to data portability – to electronically move, copy or transfer your personal information in a standard form
- Right to object – to object to processing of your personal information
- Rights with regards to automated individual decision making, including profiling –rights relating to automated decision making, including profiling
If you have any general questions about your rights or want to exercise your rights please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Company websites may use a tracking technology called a “cookie.” A “cookie” is a small text file that a website can place on your computer’s hard drive in order, for example, to collect information about your activities on the site, to track your preferences and selections. Cookies may be placed on your computer by the Company (a “first party cookie”) or by another company or advertiser that the Company engages to provide services or advertising on the Company website (a “third party cookie”).